Coding AID works with many of the largest and most prestigious healthcare organizations in the nation to locate and evaluate top talent for their organizations.
Currently we have a client that is in need of an experienced Inpatient Coder in Arizona.
Please read the below description and apply if you meet the requirements and would like to hear more about the opportunity.
Ideal candidate has CCS, IP Coding experience, and good/clear communication skills. Training will be onsite in Phoenix, Arizona for the first 2 months and then position will be fully remote.
Health Information Management
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Complete the following functions in accordance with Managed Resources policies:
- Full-Time, Direct Hire
- Complies with hospital standards to promote a cooperative work environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships and team building to interact effectively with all levels of hospital personnel.
- Position can be specialized to code inpatient cases and maintains coding productivity and quality benchmarks.
- Must have extensive Acute Inpatient coding experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must reside in Arizona.
- Minimum 2 years of coding experience
- Graduate from an accredited CCS program (AA or BS/BA required)
- Strong interpersonal, communication.
Tools & equipment:
Computer, printer, copier, telephone, fax machine, file folders, filing cabinets.
CodingAID is a division of Managed Resources
Managed Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO
Click on the below link!
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.