Medical Practice Management Solutions, (MPMS) is a full service medical billing and practice management company located in Huntington, WV. MPMS has steadily increased its client base and fully recognizes the fast growing needs within the medical community. Our staff is comprised of experienced individuals who have extensive expertise in providing service to the healthcare industry.
MPMS is committed to maintaining the highest level of support to all of our clients and staff. Our customers include private practice fee-for-service physicians with office and hospital patients in many different specialties.
General Purpose of Position:
- Review medical documentation to code CPT and ICD-10 codes, along with modifiers
- Submit accurate and timely charges through the billing system
- Analyze reports to improve processes
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Credentialed Certified Coder
- Prior experience performing medical coding
- Revenue cycle management experience in a healthcare environment
- Billing experience in outpatient, hospital and/or ambulatory surgery center setting
- Experience using Medical Billing software applications
- Experience with ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and customer services skills
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
We offer company paid training/certifications and full benefits package including: health insurance, 401 (K), life insurance, and paid vacation. This is a full time position. Candidates must be able to pass background check and drug screen. E-mail resumes to email@example.com
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.