TITLE: CTR Registry Coordinator
HOURS-Monday-Friday, FT Duration 1+ year, Contract
- Local/Regional Consultant
- This position is for a local/regional cancer registrar who has experience abstracting, case finding, attending cancer committees & tumor boards, assisting in the planning of Cancer Center event planning, building strong relationships with the Physicians and COC (commission on cancer) experience is a MUST
- The client would prefer onsite however is flexible with 50/50 – half onsite, half remote.
- Systems Used: Metriq, McKesson and Meditech
- Hospital sees 325 cancer cases each year
- This position includes a variety of responsibilities as it’s not just abstracting & case finding. The ideal candidate will be a credentialed CTR who has coordination experience.
- This is not just a coordinator position.
- No management of staff
- Survivor-ship care planning experience is a plus.
- Requires interview – will do phone/skype, but onsite interview would be great
- Will require CORI background check (state report)
- 3 years’ CTR Coordinator experience
- Excellent pay and Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free CEU’s
- Consultant Portal
- Coding Support and much more
- Qualified candidates email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.